top of page

    International Candidates

    Fairmont Canadian Western Mountain Region hotels are seeking international candidates with valid work permits, who are excited to work, live and play in Canada's Rocky Mountains. If you are looking for tourism jobs in Banff, Whistler, Jasper and Lake Louise that allow you to gain valuable work experience while you hike, ski and explore the Canadian Rockies, than we are talking to you! 

    International Experience Canada (IEC)

    Through bilateral youth mobility arrangements and agreements with different countries around the world, Canadians and non-Canadians can travel and work in each other’s countries for 1-2 years. The three experience pools include: Working Holiday Visa, International Co-Op & Young Professionals. Only certain countries are eligible to apply for an IEC work permit.

    Want to learn more about IEC visas and open work permits? Visit the link below to learn about the Canadian work permit requirements or to submit an application for a work visa in Canada. 

    Need help with your application? Companies like Bunac or VisaPlace can help answer your questions regarding work visas in Canada.

    • Facebook
    • Instagram
    • TikTok
    bottom of page